By now everyone knows what Intersession group they will be participating in. Letters have gone posting learning outcomes, a description of activities, and permission slips and request for drivers where appropriate. These will also be posted on the website by the end of the day today.
A few other things to be aware of:
- Next Friday, March 9th is a teacher planning day with no class for students.
- Next week students will be wrapping up their 3rd quarter work. Watch for emails inviting you to attend student exhibitions and encourage your son/daughter to complete all their work so they can fully participate in Intersession week!
- Wednesday, March 14th will be a 8:30-3:30 day with our early out (1:45) happening on Friday, March 16th.
- The week of March 19-23 is our Spring Break – no classes.
- As usual, during the following week (March 26-30) students will be highlighting their Intersession learnings during Morning Meeting with parents/families invited to attend. We will be emailing the schedule for those presentations shortly
- Finally, Intersessions are paid for by Tax Credit donations. Thank you for directing some of your Arizona taxes to support public schools! For those few families who have not yet paid, you still have time. Individual donations up to $200 can be made up to April 15th and still claimed on your 2017 tax refund.
This semester’s options are terrific. Here’s to some inspiring experiences!