The YMCA announced they will be offering services for child care. “We’ll be expanding our child care program from what would just be afternoon and evening programming to all day programming.” Cost: $25/day for Non-Member / $20/day for Member
Reid Park Zoo will be offering additional day camp services to kids in grades 1-6 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Registration is required and rates start at $40.
The Boys and Girls Club is charging 1$0 dollars for current and new members to bring their kids from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Spots are limited and you need to RSVP by Wednesday at 6 p.m.
The Children’s museum is reducing their prices to $3 for admission – Downtown Tucson location only.
Tucson’s Jewish Community Center will be offering a full-day of programs and activities for grades K-5.
- Time: 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Cost: $50 Non-Member / $40 Member
- For more information and to register, click here.
Playformance in downtown is offering camps activities for full day camp and additional fees for the other camps.
- Full Day Camp 9am – 3pm / $70
- Early Care 8am – 9am / additional fees
- After Care 3pm – 5pm / additional fees
- To sign up, click here.
The Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona will provide child care for Girl Scout families for free.
• Pima County Registration: http://bit.ly/
Angel Charity Place for Girls, 4330 E Broadway Blvd in Tucson
Capacity: 100 children
Even though schools will be closed, multiple school districts i will still be providing breakfast and lunch during the walkout.
Tucson Unified School District
- Breakfast from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Lunch from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Meals will be served at all schools
Sunnyside Unified School District
- Breakfast from 7:30 a.m.-8:30 a.m.
- Lunch from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Meals will be provided at any school cafeteria
Amphitheater Public Schools
- School kitchens will be open at every school in the morning to provide Grab & Go breakfast and lunch
- More information will be provided on the times