Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the Paulo Freire Freedom School community and to the general public that the Corporate Board of El Pueblo Integral – Teaching & Learning Collaborative will hold a meeting open to the public on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 from 6:30-8:00 pm, at City High School/Paulo Freire Freedom School – Downtown, at 48 East Pennington St, Tucson, AZ 85701 (in the front room).
The agenda for the public meeting is posted here and will be posted at the front entrance of both PFFS-Downtown and PFFS-University (300 East University Blvd, Ste 10, Tucson, AZ 85705).
1. Call to Order
2. Review/Approval of Agenda/Minutes
3. Review/Revise/Approve the FY15 Budget for PFFS-Downtown
4. Review/Revise/Approve the FY15 Budget for PFFS-University
5. Approve FY15 Staff Contracts for both PFFS-D and PFFS-U
6. Discuss/Determine PFFS-Downtown’s FY15 Participation in NSLP/
Sign ADE Food Program Permanent Service Agreement
7. Next Meeting/Adjourn